Sunday 22 June 2014

Harley Davidson cafe-racer custom

Harley Davidson cafe-racer custom



I've never been into Harleys, but when I rode past this cafe racer out the front of Shelby's No. 20 in Machida, I had to do a lap of the block and come back for a look.

Harleys are quite popular in Japan. There are plenty of custom Harley shops, but mostly they do the same black and chrome choppers or brat-style bikes. After I saw this bike, I did a double-take when I saw the logo on the tank.

I didn't hear it running, but I'm sure those Supertrapp pipes sound great. Who doesn't love the sound of a V-twin? Also unlike your average highly-polished Harley, it was a little rough around the edges. The little dings and scrapes go to show that it probably gets ridden every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment